I got Stanley an exersaucer the other day, and he is having a blast with it! Until now, he's been happy in his bouncy chair, but he's getting too big for it. So, I had to think of something else to occupy him when I try to accomplish something during the day, like making dinner or doing dishes. When I put him in the exersaucer for the first time, he was so excited and wanted to touch all the new toys. I kept calling his name to take a picture, but he didn't even want to look up! He would appease me for a moment and then go back to playing.

I'm so happy!

Now I'm back to concentrating on my new toys!
Yay! Exersaucers rule :) This technique will work for 2-3 months, so enjoy it while it lasts. When he can really start pushing up and down with his legs, then you have to start keeping an eye out for launch off.
ReplyDelete