Well, it's been a long time! The end of my pregnancy and the birth of our amazing daughter, Lisa, has taken me away from the blog for a while. But, I'm coming back online to update you on the happenings of our lives. Thanks for reading!
Here's a rundown of some recent (and not-so-recent) events. Enjoy! I'll do a separate post just on Lisa entering the world next. Hmmm...the blog is still called StanMan Blog, but it'll feature his little sis too. :)
Swim Lessons
Stan started taking swim classes again. He's a little over-confident in the water, so I'm happy to have him gaining some swim skills.
Dozer Days
Stan went to Dozer Days with his daddy and saw some big construction trucks. He even got to drive a bulldozer!
Easter
It was a while ago, but had to share these super-cute pictures of Stanley at Easter time! He went to an egg hunt and met the Easter bunny.
Dinosaur Camp
Stanley went to dinosaur camp for a week this summer. They made dinosaur crafts and played with friends. He loved it!
















No comments:
Post a Comment