The story of losing the first tooth: I went to school to volunteer in Stanley's classroom, and when I looked at him, I noticed his tooth was missing. So I said, "Wow! Stan you lost your tooth! How exciting!" And he and his teacher both said, "No. It was just bleeding, but it hasn't fallen out yet." Sure enough, his tooth had fallen out, but no one noticed...not even Stanley! So, Stanley wrote the tooth fairy a note explaining that he lost it...and for real, lost it. She understood, because she left Stanley $1.
The story of the second tooth: The next day, I took the kids to Burgerville for ice cream and shakes. While Stanley was drinking his pumpkin milkshake, the straw bumped his front tooth, and it came out! This time, we held on to the tooth, and he put it under his pillow. The tooth paper made another trip to our house, and left another $1.
| (And he got a haircut!) |


No comments:
Post a Comment