Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Lauren's Trip to Half Moon Bay, CA

Ok, so this isn't about the kids, but I wanted to put some pictures from my Half Moon Bay trip here, too. The company I work for, Advantage Testing, flew me down to Half Moon Bay, CA (outside of San Francisco) to attend a yearly company meeting. The meeting was at my boss's house (which overlooks the ocean) and really it was just a fun dinner and time to get together! We have employees that work all over the country, so it's the one time we all get together and get to know each other. I flew down on Sunday and came back Monday, and really enjoyed the time spent walking on the beach and eating some yummy food! Thanks to Matt for holding down the fort while I was gone.

Fishing boats

Beautiful view with a pelican flying

Sea birds

Seal

Seal Lion

Bait vending machine

Fishing boat named "Lisa"

Only on the coast...

What a walk!

So happy! 

Video of a Sea Lion swimming around the dock:


No comments:

Post a Comment