Saturday, April 8, 2017

Lauren's Birthday

I had such a wonderful birthday! Matt took the day off of work, so I could have the day to do what I wanted. Lisa, Matt, & I went to Cake Happy in Camas to get a cinnamon roll for breakfast and to pick up cupcakes for dinner. Then, I went for a hike at Steigerwald National Wildlife Refuge. I had a super-relaxing massage. I met a friend at Pip's Donuts to hang out and get my free birthday dozen of donuts. I came home, and we had sushi for dinner. What a great day!

Beautiful sky on my hike

So happy in my favorite place

My birthday eagle at the top of the tree:
It's the third year in a row that I've seen an
eagle on my birthday.

At Cake Happy enjoying a cinnamon roll

Sushi dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment