Sunday, April 1, 2018

March Birthdays

Matt & I both had our birthdays in March!

Matt's bday:
The kids & I bought Matt some presents and the kids made him the cutest cards. We had a yummy dinner from Hana Korean Foods and brownies for desert. Later that week, Matt went to the Portland Roadster Show.

Opening presents

Happy 40-something birthday!

Portland Roadster Show

Lauren's bday:
We went for a family birding trip at Ridgefield Wildlife Refuge the weekend before my bday. On my birthday, I went for a birding hike at Steigerwald Wildlife Refuge, then Lisa & I went for a beautiful bike ride on the Columbia River. That evening, Matt & I went out for dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.

Family Birding

American Bittern

Pileated Woodpecker

My happy place

Beautiful Mt. Hood view from Steigerwald NWR

Biking Buddies

Beautiful day for a bike ride!

Birthday cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment